Distinct from our Complete Support, Complementary Support is designed around the needs of businesses who have an in-house IT function but require additional expertise or resources on a regular basis or on-demand. Complementary Support clients pick and choose just what they need to enhance or complete their in-house IT team. We closely and freely collaborate with the in-house team forming a friendly, strong and efficient unit. From first line support staff to full infrastructure management and technology deployment. Some clients look to us to take responsibility for the servers, network management and IT security. Others see us as a supplementary resource, able to work with an in-house IT support team on a particular function eg. Microsoft Exchange or SharePoint.
We work closely with independent IT managers and internal IT departments, providing in-depth technical knowledge and experience. With over 10 years’ ongoing experience in IT, our team of experienced engineers and consultants have extensive knowledge of past and present (and forthcoming) IT technologies. Our Team of highly skilled engineers retain numerous qualifications for a multitude of IT technologies with qualifications including Microsoft MCP, Cisco CCNA, HP and Dell hardware and network qualifications.
Tailored onsite, remote and telephone resources
- Provided by our London (SW4) -based service desk
- A truly unlimited telephone and remote IT support service delivered by an experienced team of Microsoft professionals
- Available for offices and home workers
- Full hardware support. Unlimited onsite support services for Greater London and the surrounding counties
- A dedicated account manager. Responsible for ensuring every client receives a consistently high level of service and communication. Regular meetings ensure client / supplier synergy
- 24/7 network monitoring. We use Paessler’s PRTG, our preferred real-time network monitoring solution, allows us to monitor your entire network at every endpoint and junction
- Scheduled services. Automated backup and anti-virus checks. Scheduled, managed software updates. Not just Microsoft but Adobe, Java and others including more specialist software packages
- Service desk reports
- Transparent monthly performance reports generated by your account manage
Includes tailored access to other services and technologies.
Complete project management
24/7 IT support
7 am IT support
IT manager support
Cloud-based services including Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Google Apps, Salesforce, Xero
Online data archiving specialists
C-mail enterprise Anti-spam solutions
3CX VoIP telephony
Skype for Business Video conferencing
Hyper-V and VMWare virtualisation
A smooth transition
Changing your IT support company is smooth and seamless. Our IT Department will fully manage the transition of services from your existing IT supplier to IT Unlimited. We have 10 years experience working with small businesses who have moved to Protia from a sub-standard supplier because they were dissatisfied with substandard support levels and poor customer service. Experience a better standard of IT support and elevated service levels with Protia.